We've designed your monthly bill to be clear and easy-to-read. Take a moment to read through the sample bill to understand its different parts.
- Contact and emergency information.
- Your bill date, account number, next meter read date, amount due and payment due date.
- Account Summary section with at-a-glance usage and cost-comparison graphs.
- Your name and service address.
- Activity Since Last Bill section showing your previous balance and payment, plus current charges and balance.
- Your electric usage information.
- Your gas usage information.
- Convenient payment stub to include with your payment.
- Easy-to-find amount due and due date on payment stub.
- Payment mailing address.
To understand your bill even more, view our billing terms found on the back of your bill:
Important information is included with your billing statement each month. Monthly inserts include useful energy-saving tips, important safety reminders, and information about products and services offered by We Energies.
If you have any questions about your bill, please