Ways to save at home
You can save energy at home many ways, from simple behavior changes to major home improvements.
Check out our savings programs, tools and tips to start using energy more efficiently.
Rebates and saving programs
Wisconsin customers (in partnership with Focus on Energy)
- Free product packs – Choose the free energy-saving product pack that is right for you
- High-efficiency heating and cooling equipment rebates – Get rebates for upgrades
- Home assessments, insulation and air sealing discounts – Work with a certified contractor to learn how to benefit from insulation and air sealing, and get discounts on work you complete
- Online marketplace – Get discounts on energy-saving products, including smart thermostats, advanced powerstrips, LEDs and more
- Contractor referrals – Search database of contractors by location and service
- Local retailer discounts on energy efficiency products – Find local stores offering Focus on Energy lighting discounts and CFL recycling
Michigan customers (in partnership with Efficiency United)
- Efficiency United (Select “UMERC – We Energies service area”)
Energy saving tips
Heating and cooling
Appliances and electronics
See your usage and trends, and get personalized savings tips.
Sign in or sign up