Electric Service and Metering Book 2
This edition of Electric Service and Metering Book 2 — Metering Devices — supersedes all previous editions and is intended to be used in conjunction with the Electric Service and Metering Book 1.
Major changes to Book 2
Updated June 26, 2019
- D3: No longer using 48104-82WI(3) 22 kAIC rated breakers are required for 320A services.
- D5: 3-Wire 120/240 Volts changed from 0-200 Amps to 0-320 Amps; added new single and multi-position meter sockets with breakers with overhead service entrance
- D8: added T to catalog numbers of the Cutler-Hammer
- D9: 4 terminal single and multiposition meter pedestals with direct buried underground service lateral table and description has been updated
- D11: added 22kA/C rated breakers are required for 320 services
- D17: added 4000 ampere rating transocket
- D22: updated table and description
- D23: added 4000 ampere rating termination compartment