Authorization to proceed
Customer approval process
What we do
- Send you design plans to review and approve.
- Send you an easement agreement if a natural gas main must be installed on private property.
- Send you a lighting design to review and approve if you’re installing street lighting.
- Provide electric and natural gas distribution facilities pricing in separate cost letters.
- Obtain all permits and easements, and order installation materials, once we receive approved plans.
- Finalize joint telephone and cable agreements if applicable.
What you do
- Review and approve design plans.
- Verify all information in your cost letter is accurate and fully understood.
- Return signed cost letter.
- Return signed sketch approving the route of the electric and/or natural gas distribution facilities.
- Submit your full payment for electric and/or natural gas distribution system.
- Return a signed Grade Certification form, indicating that the grade will be within 4 inches of final grade for electric and/or natural gas distribution for the entire development.
- Complete all necessary easement paperwork.
- Keep us informed of development changes and status.
- Apply for additional services necessary for development (phone, cable TV, internet, lighting, etc.).