Authorization to proceed
Customer approval process
What we do
- Send you design plans to review and approve.
- Send you an owner agent agreement if a natural gas main must be installed on private property.
- Send you a lighting design to review and approve if you’re installing street lighting.
- Provide electric and natural gas distribution facilities pricing in separate cost letters.
- Obtain all permits and easements, and order installation materials, once we receive approved plans.
- Finalize joint telephone and cable agreements if applicable.
What you do
- Review and approve design plans.
- Return a signed sketch approving the route of the electric distribution facilities.
- Return a signed Grade Certification form indicating that the grade within the development is within four inches of final grade for electric distribution.
- Verify all information in your cost letter is accurate and fully understood.
- Complete all necessary easement paperwork.
- Submit your full payment for the electric and/or natural gas distribution system.
- Keep us informed of development’s status.
- Apply for additional services necessary for development (telephone, cable TV, lighting, etc.).