Electric and natural gas service installation
Clear communication about your service installation helps complete work more quickly and efficiently. Overlooked details may increase costs and lengthen construction times. Use the resources below to help plan and navigate the service installation process. If you have questions, contact your We Energies representative or call 866-423-0364.
Single-family home or two-family duplex
- New residential construction for single-family home or duplex (two family)
Note: Please fax site plan if municipality does not require survey plat.
- Existing single-family home or duplex for natural gas
Note: Please fax a site plan
Multifamily, commercial or industrial
- New development or subdivision
- New multifamily, commercial or industrial
- Existing multifamily, commercial or industrial for natural gas
Ready for service cards
Electric and/or natural gas ready for service cards are sent with your cost letter. The card helps with steps for getting your new service installed. Once all the contingencies on the card are met, return the card so we can schedule your service installation.