Energy management services
Your path to savings starts here — monitor your energy use and explore solutions with these self-guided tools for businesses.
Business Account Online
All business customers
(electric, gas, steam, lighting)
- View and download actual energy use by month
- Forecast costs by adjusting price and operations
- Group multiple accounts
- Receive power outage alerts via email or text
Mid-size customers in Wisconsin
(CG2, CG3 and CP1 electric rates)
What's my rate
- Estimate cost impact of shifting demand or on-/off-peak use
- Spot energy trends with hourly demand data
- See how temperature affects your use
- Receive monthly alerts of percent change in usage and estimated cost
(CG2, CG3, CP1, load management and gas transportation rates)
What's my rate
- Create bill estimates for a calendar month period
- View real-time data in 15-minute intervals (depending on rate, additional fee may apply)
- Analyze and track load profile with more than 2 years of meter data
Rebates and incentives
Energy efficiency advice
- Business Energy Advisor: Online library tailored to your business.
- Free consultation: Complete a simple form, and an energy adviser will help you.
- Energy Insights: Free e-newsletter includes articles, benchmark data, facility assessment, cost calculators.
- Money-saving tips: No-cost and low-cost measures to save energy and money.
- Training classes: Calendar of energy efficiency educational opportunities.