Electric power outage or emergency
Check status or report outage
Natural gas odor or emergency — Leave area immediately and call:
- Keep the areas around a furnace and water heater free of clutter.
- Don't store flammable liquids near a furnace or gas water heater.
- Never use a stove or oven to heat your home.
- Keep a fire extinguisher in your kitchen.
- Follow space heater instructions carefully and use with proper ventilation.
- Use a space heater only when an adult is at home.
- Never use a charcoal grill indoors.
- Never operate internal combustion engines indoors.
- Never operate an electric generator indoors or in an enclosed or partially enclosed area.
- Keep combustibles away from heat sources.