Property management

Beginning March 1, 2019, only the primary account holder will be able to start or stop service at their location. Landlords and property managers will no longer be able to request these services for their tenants and clients. This change protects the privacy and security of our customers. Tenants can make start and stop service requests anytime online or at 800-242-9137.

Property manager service orders

Property Management Service Order system will be offered through March 1, 2019.
New enrollments for the program have ended.

Use our online system for managing your accounts.
Sign in

Tenant changes

Notify us to ensure smooth tenant transitions.

Property managers: 800-714-7777
Residential tenants: 800-242-9137

Owner agreements

Tell us how to handle service between tenant occupancies.


Wisconsin: OnlinePrint
Michigan: OnlinePrint


Wisconsin: OnlinePrint
Michigan: OnlinePrint

Third-party notification/authorization form

Property alignment

Avoid credit or debit balance transfers between unrelated properties by aligning accounts to legal entity, owner name or business need.
Property alignment form

Management change

Property management firms should notify us of new contracts for properties where you have bill payment responsibility.

Notify us by completing the property management change form below. Also, email a copy of your property management contract or a letter from the property owner, which identifies the manager.

Email contract or letter to:

Property management change form

Building purchase/sale

Notify us about purchase/sale of residential building.

Conditions of service

Billing responsibility rules for renters
Disconnection rules
Resolving disputes