Level 1 and Level 2 Time-of-Use
The difference between level 1 and level 2 is pricing.
||9 cents per kwh
||21 cents per kwh
||5 cents per kwh
||27 cents per kwh
*Prices are rounded to the nearest 1 cent. Other charges and/or credits may apply.
Hours and time periods (Same for level 1 and 2)
Off-peak: Early mornings, nights weekends and holidays (65% of week's hours are off-peak).
On-peak: Weekdays of chosen time period (35% of a week's hours are on-peak).
Weekday on-peak time period choices:
- 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- 9 a.m to 9 p.m. (Small commercial customers are limited to this period.)
- 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Making the choice
About half of our Time-of-Use customers save the most on Level 1.
Level 1 may be best if you:
- Can shift 53% to 62% of your electricity use to off-peak hours
- Do not have many large electric appliances
- Do not have electric heat
Level 2 may be best if you
- Can shift at least 62% of your electricity use to off-peak hours
- Have many large electric appliances