and applicant responsibilities
Your privacy is important to us
We know that it is essential to keep your information protected. This online system is used to communicate career opportunities that become available. Job seekers are free to use the system to explore such opportunities. For this purpose, the system facilitates submission and transfer of personal data normally required to explore an applicant’s suitability for a job, such as details of an applicant’s educational qualifications, professional skills and experience. We use the system to receive and process job seeker inquiries.
- Information we obtain is limited to what is necessary to process your profile and/or application for the position for which you are applying. This information varies and could include data such as your name, email address, home address, phone number, password, etc. Your email address enables us to communicate with you. Examples of this communication include notification that you have successfully applied for a position, that we would like to schedule an interview and more.
- Only authorized We Energies employees and other organizations employed to provide support services will have access to the information you provide.
- Your information will only be shared with others in our organization who are involved with hiring processes. However, we may disclose your personal data to government and/or law enforcement agencies where it is required to comply with any legal obligations, or as permitted by law.
- This site requires an applicant who wants to apply for a job to create an online Candidate Profile and apply for a job. If you create such a Profile, you agree to provide us with complete, accurate and current information and to keep your information up to date and accurate.
- You agree to maintain the security of you user name and password and to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use or any other breach of security. You are responsible for all online activity occurring under your Candidate Profile.
- You may not allow a third party, such as a friend, family member, or recruiter, to apply for a job for you on this site, under your Profile.
- You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law. Our company and subsidiaries will cooperate fully with any law enforcement authorities, court order or subpoena requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials on this site.
We reserve the right to modify or amend this Statement at any time. We may terminate or otherwise deny access to this site in our sole discretion and without notice and for any reason, including cooperating with law enforcement or as otherwise required by law or in the event we believe that a user violated any of these conditions or as we deem necessary to protect We Energies or any third party. By using this site, you agree that We Energies will not be liable to you or any party for any suspension or termination of your use of this site or for any modification or cancellation of the site or any services on this site. Your violation of any of these terms and conditions may also result in the withdrawal of any offer of employment or termination of employment, and We Energies may pursue all other available rights and remedies resulting from your violation of these terms.