Natural gas transportation services
Some natural gas customers buy the commodity from third parties. We transport the gas to the meters of such customers from our interstate pipeline connections. We bill for the delivery and administration as well as any other services the customers purchase from us. Optional services include:
- Balancing – A mechanism for adjusting actual use with nominated use on a daily basis at the pipeline level and local level.
- Pooling – Combining multiple customers to better balance daily loads, both on the pipeline and at a local level. Use the following forms and resources for both the Wisconsin Gas LLC and Wisconsin Electric Gas Operations transportation service programs.
- Purchase gas supply service from company on best-efforts basis
- Authorize marketer/agent to obtain your account info, such as consumption history
- Request pulse signals from natural gas meter to monitor energy use on real-time basis
- Change gas service elections, such as transportation, sales or interruptible rate
- Assign or change marketer as agent for nomination, constraint notification, other pool functions
Industrial Information Center