Outage alerts for business customers
Outage alerts provide emails about the occurrence, status and resolution of power outages affecting your electric accounts. The alerts allow multiple individuals in your organization to receive the emails on multiple devices.
- Easy enrollment. Designate a primary contact to create a profile in Business Account Online (BAO), which provides secure access to your account usage, billing data and other tools. Add accounts to your profile and assign email addresses to receive outage alerts via email. If you prefer text alerts, assign your cell phone’s email address as shown on bottom of page.
- No charge. Get free outage alerts, though charges may apply for your text messaging or other digital services.
- Smart notification. Get outage status alerts the moment our system is updated. When you report an outage, you get immediate confirmation. Alerts are not provided for outages resolved within 10 minutes.
- Customization. You can rename accounts to make differentiation and tracking easier.
You get alerts about power outage time, status and restoration.
Already enrolled in BAO? Log in to sign up.
Not enrolled yet? Enroll in BAO and sign up.
(You will go first to terms and conditions.)
Cell phone email addresses for text alerts
Find your provider and use its address to assign your cell phone’s email address to receive text alerts.
- AT&T: Your10DigitPhoneNumber@txt.att.net
- Cricket: Your10DigitPhoneNumber@sms.mycricket.com
- Nextel: Your10DigitPhoneNumber@page.nextel.com
- Sprint: Your10DigitPhoneNumber@messaging.sprintpcs.com
- T-Mobile: Your10DigitPhoneNumber@tmomail.net
- US Cellular: Your10DigitPhoneNumber@email.uscc.net
- Verizon: Your10DigitPhoneNumber@vtext.com
- Cellcom: Your10DigitPhoneNumber@cellcom.quiktxt.com
- Pager: Contact your provider for details on receiving text messages.